Never fear, Audrey is here to help you shop for everyone on your “nice” list with the perfect beauty and personal care gifts that are always well received!
For the Aspiring Hair Artist and Seasoned Pro
- The Deep Waver from Hot Tools. It creates amazing waves and is a nice alternative to a traditional curling iron. It’s also easy to use and will become a styling favorite.
- The MiraCurl by Babyliss is another user-friendly option that creates wondrous curls with ease. Don’t forget to protect your hair with a thermal spray!
- Thermal sprays make great add-on gifts! Enjoy’s Thermal Spray is heat activated and provides hold, shine and most importantly, protects hair from heat damage.
For the Cosmetic Fiend
- bareMinerals creates stunning eye shadow palettes and has done it again with this year’s Hidden Treasure Limited Edition Holiday Eyeshadow Palette. Beautifully blendable soft mattes and metallics in a full range of neutral tones that will keep looking great during every season.
- Add wow to your brows with this thoughtful kit from glo Skin Beauty. It is offered in brown and taupe and comes with everything you need to transform your brows from arch enemy to an architectural masterpiece.
For the Skincare Aficionado
- The dermalogica Double Cleanse Duo Gift Set is a great option for all skin types. You may want to pick one up for yourself! Not familiar with double cleansing? Now is a great time to see what the preCleanse hype is all about since these deals are discounted from regular retail prices!
- The sense of smell is closely linked with memory, probably more so than any of our other senses. Create some feel-good memories this season with a gift set from locally made Hip & Chick Organiks! Their Mowie Wowie Travel Set includes a yummy scented candle, lotion, body wash and a sugar scrub already tucked into a cute little package.
Grooming for Guys
- Babyliss has the right tool for any grooming job with their Pro For Men 10-in-1 Grooming System. It is cordless, rechargeable, and has Inner-changeable heads for face and body. Bonus, it all fits smartly in a stand for storage and charging.
- Nothing beats a fresh shave, especially if it’s free from irritation. American Crew Ultra Gliding Shave Oil helps soften facial hair, nourishes skin, smells terrific and prevents nicks and cuts.
Looking for a Great Stocking Stuffer?
Mishe sheet masks are popular this year! They are attractively packaged and come in some lovely scents that work great on all skin types!
Wavertree & London pure vegetable soaps are triple milled have amazing fragrances for every taste. The organic Shea Butter leaves skin moisturized and super soft.
Still not sure what to get? We also have Gift Cards. Personalize it by adding a small gift! Attach a gift card to one of these stocking stuffers or some travel size products and Voila! A thoughtful addition for those on your list who may be a just little hard to shop for!
Happy holiday shopping everyone!
Have a beauty-related question? We'd love to hear it, and so would our readers. Email your questions to Westside Beauty Supply.
We’d love to help.
If you don't have a stylist or esthetician you work with, give us a call and we'll set up an appointment to help you with your skin-care or hair-care products. We have several make-up artists that are happy to help you find new colors and techniques that make you feel beautiful. Letting us know when you are coming in will ensure we can give you all our attention. This is a free service, and there is no obligation to buy our products.
Dear Audrey, I’m in my mid-50s, and my hair is really starting to thin. Is there anything I can do...Read More
With the “Kondo” craze in full effect, and the turn of a new year. I thought it would be helpful...Read More
Dear Audrey, I’ve seen the term “multi-masking” everywhere. What is it? Yes, multi-masking has really had a surge in popularity...Read More